A drinking game
The rules are as followed.
– Pack of cards ( get rid of those jokers ).
– A big ass receptacle/glass/bowl.
– Shot glasses.
– Something to sup. Just to drink.
– Something to shot. A designated spirit for the shots in game.
– Fill up the receptacle any amount of shit you want. All beer? Fine. Feeling brave and want to top it off with a litre of vodka? Be my fucking guest. From here on in this is the KING POT.
– Pick a game you want to play for the Jack card. Something like P+S, word association, I’ve never etc. More on that later.
– Pick the ‘Nought cards. They can’t be picture cards. More on that later.
– Shuffle those cards.
-Clockwise, starting from whoever. I honestly don’t care.
– You make a bet for any amount of liquid. Any amount. Be it a swig or a shot. Anything goes. But remember if you lose the bet, you take the hit.
– Bet on what you believe the next card to be. Is it black or red? Club or Diamond? Odd or even? Anything apart from picture cards…. Because picture cards are special.
The next sets of cards have their own set of rules. But don’t think because of that your bet doesn’t apply. Still does. So drink up. I’m being totally serious.
– K: Take a swig from the KING POT. Then fill it back up. Don’t be a scrooge. When the last king is gone, the KING POT has got to go too. No exceptions. No escape.
– Q: Shot. Straight up. Right now.
– J: A game. P+S? Drink while you think? Anything you decided at the beginning. Only play one round. Obviously.
– Dread: EVERYONE IN THE GAME DOES A SHOT. YOU FINISH THE SPIRIT BOTTLE. YOU FINISH THE KING POT. THE GAME ENDS. THE DREADNOUGHT HAS SPOKEN!
– Mega: Shot. Your loss.
– Jugger: Replay your last bet but for double or nothing. That’s right.
Ends when a) Dreadnought is found b) Last King is drawn.
– Pack can be cut whenever, by whoever, for no reason.
– All shots can be substituted for liquid from the KING POT. WARNING: This is not necessarily a good thing.